View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 05:01 PM   #5
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What do you expect from Tyreke Evans this season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
After being only one of an elite few to average 20-5-5 in his rookie season, Tyreke Evans followed up his success with an injury filled, disappointing season. Could it have been a Sophmore Slump, which is common among NBA players, or will he not get back to the 20-5-5 success he had in his rookie year?

It's hard for me to tell considering a shortened season, and the Kings back court depth. Salmons, Thorton and Jimmer will all take shots and minutes away from Tyreke.

Does anyone here see him putting up the same numbers or topping those numbers from his rookie season?

I think he definetly has the talent to top those numbers but I'm not sure he'll have the oppurtunity because of past injuries and competition for minutes.

Elite? He's never been elite. he's still yet to put up an efficient season healthy or not and his defense is crap. He has a decent all around game with the rebounding and play making, but he takes some pretty bad shots. He's more in the Michael Beasley range right now more than anything.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote