View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 08:14 AM   #2
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Slightly Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
But I've been noticing places like Champs and Hibbetts selling a slight abundance of Charlotte Hornets gear.

Is this a retro push by the NBA or did I miss something? Either way, I can't imagine these selling too well in Charlotte.

Cam Newton was wearing a retro Hornets hat last night.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote