View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 03:04 PM   #21
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
What kind of PCs are y'all playing on?

Im about to pickup a PC (maybe a laptop) to play the game. I dont wanna spend a grip (between 5 & 7 hundred bucks).. I just wanna get the best system for that amount of money..

any issues I should consider?

I'm playing on an Alienware M15x laptop.

Specs: http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/alie...-32815586.html

I don't have a great knowledge of computer/laptop specs myself, but with this laptop I can run the game with highest shadows/textures etc.

I tried the BETA on my old laptop which was an ACER Aspire, a pretty basic and normal laptop, but not bad, and got pretty low FPS (frames per second) and made the game hard to play.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote