View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 05:47 PM   #17
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 plans, New Year's Resolutions?

Taken from the other thread...

My resolution this year is go be a lot healthier overall. On the outside I look better than I ever have, but on the inside I'm def not in the shape I used to be. I already cut fast food out of my diet a few months ago and now I'm giving up alcohol and potato chips (chips is gonna be the hardest).

Also adding some cardio stuff to my workout to balance out all the weight training. Yoga, some MMA workout DVDs etc. I also wanna add more muscle tho so it'll be an interesting challenge to try to keep my weight up while still doing a lot of cardio
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote