View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 03:58 PM   #12
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gary Payton is an NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3z4r
i was his biggest fan while growing up, even tried to model my game after his, trying to shut people down on D, but i was honestly disgusted by his ring chasing act. He kinda lost me as a fan when he hopped from team to team at the end of his career.

I don't blame him.

Some players strive for a ring. In his situation, he was traded away by the Supersonics to the Milwaukee Bucks. Yes, he could have came back to the Sonics, but lets not forget that he doesn't particularly have a great relationship between him, Schultz, and Walker.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote