View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 04:04 PM   #28
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: kevin durant's ninja rookie season

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3z4r

Tbh i was always more of a gary payton fan rather than sonics fan, but with time i guess the sonics stuck with me. Anyways

That's alright. Some audiences wouldn't have been watching the NBA if there weren't great players bringing people in. A lot of those examples are people in states with no NBA teams or other countries. As long as you have love for the game and you stick with the team through thick and thin, then I can warmly welcome those people.

Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote