View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 07:20 AM   #43
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Anybody play Huttball yet on a melee class Sentinel/Marauder? ****ing ridiculous. You're at such a disadvantage. Everybody has a slow,knockback or a stun and all you have is a hamstring slow ability that you have to reapply. Every game the top of the damage board is Inquisitor, Bounty Hunter and Imperial Agent. Only reason I even win Huttball is because of some good throws and teamwork. But I have no prayer of catching someone when I'm by myself. Pretty retarded . Definitely frustrating to play as that class.

I still haven't tried PvP yet. Not sure why, it looks heaps fun, I'll give it a go later.

Inquisitors at the top you say?
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote