View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 10:41 AM   #6
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What stats would T-Mac and Vince be putting up if they got 20-25 shots a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by disel
I've watched McGrady so far with the Hawks and what stands out to me is his movement. He can once again beat people off the dribble and get some elevation on his shot again something i thought he would never be able to do ever again. As the guy before said, he is shooting the ball pretty good and is attacking the basket with some oomph again.

I think he will give them just what Crawford gave them and more with his passing/court vision.

Those are some major skills.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote