View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 12:03 AM   #3
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mirotic MVP highlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
I like his game a lot. This kid looks cagey. He could be our version of Kukoc/Dirk; a big man with a three point shot that can put the ball on the floor. A nice weapon to have with Rose.
Thats exactly what I think. But only if he bulks up. Because he kind of somewhat looks like a tweener to me. But he has that Power Forward post up game to match his shooting and handles. So I'm hoping in the next 2-3 years before he comes over he really works on getting stronger, while not taking away his athleticism. Because to me he looks like a solid athlete.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote