View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 04:17 AM   #4
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Game Thread: Bobcats @ Cavaliers 1/3/12

Kemba needs to be handed the reigns to this team sooner rather than later. What have we got to lose?

We might not get many wins this year, but I'd rather let Kemba go and really develop. The very few times I've seen DJA and Kemba on the floor together, I've seen nice things, I personally would like to see it more often.

No beating around the bush, we need to hope we get a top 5 pick in next years draft. Is it bad I'm already looking forward to the 2012 draft? I assume we still have the pick as it's protected?
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote