Thread: Our bench
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 10:31 PM   #41
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Our bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
You're actually covering up the fact that it's D'antoni's fault this team looks like this.

I don't know how many times in ow many threads I have to say Mike D'Antoni needs to be fired. Dude, i am not disagreeing with you about Mike. He sucks. All I'm saying is, even with a good coach, this is a poor team. We have guys who we can't afford to take off the court because the moment we do, we're going to fall behind big time. You shouldnt even need good coaching to beat Charlotte. This coaching staff,this roster and this GM need a big time change.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote