View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 02:56 PM   #1654
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
Have no fear, those of you who enjoy a real football game between two deserving teams. You know, everything the BCSPN doesn't deliver.

Arkansas vs Kansas State in the Forgotten Bowl. Tonight. Free tv!

If you haven't seen QB Klein of KState, you're in for a treat. He's FUN to watch, and should have been included in Heisman discussion.

Arkansas is flat out good.

I'm excited. Haven't seen a college game since the Fiesta Bowl, and my season ends Sunday. Enjoy!

I understand the game is on FOX and all, but there has been virtually zero coverage of the Cotton Bowl by ESPN. Two BCS bowl worthy teams (K-State got screwed and Arkansas got left out because of the stupid rule that one conference can't have three teams in a BCS bowl) ranked #6 and #8 in an SEC vs. Big XII match-up. You'd think the mothership would at least give the game more recognition than their bottom-line ticker.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote