View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 07:05 PM   #1660
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
This is why I abstain from watching ESPN as much as I can, it gets too frustrating watching it when you're trying to get coverage of something that doesn't involve what agenda they're driving.

Right, but it's #6 vs. #8 in probably - on paper - the third or fourth most appealing bowl game. And almost zero coverage of said game on gameday? It's not like there's another college football game today and the Alabama-LSU rematch is still three days away.

But, like you've said and JMT said, they have no financial stake in the game, so they aren't going to promote it, I guess.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote