View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 11:49 PM   #33
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cleveland Browns Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
YOU'RE THE BROWNS!!!...GO FOR IT!!!
What does that even mean?

I don't want to throw the franchise quarterback tag on a guy who is that small and comes from that kind of collegiate offense. He has probably never run a pro-style offense in his life, let alone the WCO that this FO and coaching staff is trying to install.

I have no interest in RGIII. None.

And, I disagree completely that Colt is 'horrible.' He was playing behind probably the worst right side in the NFL and definitely trying to throw to the worst crop of WRs in the league. Also, it isn't even like he had a running game to take pressure off of him and keep defenses honest since our line was decimated before the season even started and then our first, second and third string RBs were injured for the majority of the season.

Blaming that meager offense on Colt is ridiculous, imo. I'm still unsure about whether or not he could be a good starting QB in this league. He has been dealt an absolutely awful hand thus far.

I would take Luck if we had the opportunity, because he is less of a risk. Outside of that, I have no interest in taking a QB in the first three rounds of this year's draft. There are enough holes and enough 'can't miss' prospects in this year's draft that can fill those other holes.

This is absolutely not the year to go after your franchise QB, unless you have the chance to take Luck.

Oh... And I couldn't care less about RG3's "world class speed." If he tries running around in the NFL like he did in college with his tiny frame, he will get broken in half... Especially considering we play in the AFC North.

No. Interest. In. RG3.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 01-08-2012 at 11:52 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote