View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 02:57 AM   #113
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Greg Popovich Agrees That NBA Champions Are Not The "World Champions"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
I never mentioned anything about the outcome being different, about the win not being legit, or not being a blowout. I have no idea what you are arguing about.

And yes, the fact that Olympiacos lost the Greek League MVP, the Euroleague MVP and basically their entire 5 best players....

Sigalas for example, was the guy that was named Greek League MVP in the same season that Dominique Wilkins played in Greece. Wilkins was in the same league, yet Sigalas was the MVP, and not Wilkins.

So yeah, believe it or not, those were also very significant absences. How you could seem to imply that a team playing without 2 MVPs from the previous season would not be much of an absence is a bit strange. And again, I never said anything about it not being a legit win or whatever. You are arguing with yourself.

I realize that that teams losses were significant. But so were the bulls not having three of their top players, (with 2 being hofers)

I think you're misunderstanding me. Allow me this question. Do you feel that with both teams at full strength, olympikos would win?
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote