View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 11:23 PM   #9
Pushxx
Pushxx

Pushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPushxx is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dont you hate it when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Name
This happened to me a few months ago. This total failure at basketball(he literally looked like he never played basketball in his life) was trash talking to me and not passing while he double dribbles on a 1-on-none fastbreak.

I would hope you play with people that don't stand for that garbage.

Every once in a while I find a game that is just ridiculous, immature, stupid, way unprofessional, etc. When this happens I swallow my pride, look like a weirdo, and go to another hoop/court. I've learned the best thing to do is to just ignore the situation. I usually look like a prude, loser, or asshole but who cares? I don't want to play with them in the first place.

I even had this one time a guy was handchecking me like crazy and going nuts on me. After trash talking back and forth, I torched him on a couple plays, and he started pushing me here and there and nobody cared. I just up and walked away from the game. I don't put up with that shit.

Playing with a chip on my shoulder helps me, but the best players do this without having to prove anything. When a situation like that arises, gotta just go away. I've seen too many morons fighting over egos in basketball.

Last edited by Pushxx : 01-09-2012 at 11:28 PM.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote