Thread: PC Gaming
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 10:25 PM   #1
Draz
Fckn prophet bitch

Draz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default PC Gaming

I really want to PC game. After seeing those graphics. I'm on a HP G60, sure thing I can always update my Laptop with money. However, does anyone here game on a laptop? So far my laptop doesn't meet the requirements for MW3 or BF3, I was wondering what should I do to make it meet those requirements?

I tried updating my driver for Nvidia but it didn't work I guess. I'm on AMD Athlon X2.

Here is a report from canyourunit.com

Is this bad? How do I meet those requirements? PC gamers, help!
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote