Thread: PC Gaming
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 04:49 PM   #2
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: PC Gaming

your videocard & processor aint that fast enough.... but you could try run BF3 in low/med settings.... BF3 on PC looks great on any settings imo

but what i would do if i was you is to slap myself a couple of times first for buying a laptop... and then sell the laptop and buy a real PC... that would give more than enough money to build a gaming PC...

Laptop = expensive and very slow (and not really upgradeable) compared to a real PC...

for that same money you bought the HP G60 you could have bought a powerful PC to play any game today decently... you could had a rig of something like Athlon X4 processor with Nvidia 560 and 8 gb ram and 1000 gb harddrive, joystick, mouse, keyboard and a 20 inch monitor... thats about 400-500$.......... Its THAT cheap if you build your own PC that is, you buy the parts sepparately and install everything yourself

Last edited by pauk : 01-10-2012 at 05:02 PM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote