Thread: PC Gaming
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 09:22 PM   #6
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: PC Gaming

Great responses. I don't know how to make my own computer, I used to be really good with computers but fell off. I know a thing or two, but building and creating one with specific parts isn't my thing, (yet). Can you guys tell me how I could improve on this? I know you can make and buy your own computer online, my friend did it a few months ago in my house but I was just unaware. I guess he was building a beast computer from $500-600. I didn't buy this laptop, I got it as a gift from my grandfather a while ago.

I can't sell it because the screen is giving some problems. Whenever I touch the screen it glitches, I wouldn't get any money for it so I'll keep it. I have the money, but I don't know what to do. Gaming on the computer seems strange, I'm used to a big ass HDTV. Other then that the mouse and keys. There is a controller right? For all of this?

Is it possible you can hook up the computer to the HDTV through HDMI and play it on the big screen?
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote