View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 11:17 PM   #3
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Miami Heat fans unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Wade316
You're not a Heat fan, RG.

Anyway.
1. Dwyane Wade
2. Dwyane Wade
3. Since 05
4. Shh...
I'm not a Heat fan and I'm not RG either. I was just making this thread because each team forum should have it. This team forum seems somewhat active though which is why I made one here. You don't even have to be a Heat fan to answer these questions really. Are you telling me you can't have a favorite player on a team? I hate the Heat but it doesn't mean I don't or can't like some Heat players.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote