View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 03:13 PM   #871
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: InsideHoops Forum Intro, Guidelines, Search, Feedback

Hey Jeff,

How come moosejuicebown is not banned? Calling the picture of someone's infant a half bred (mutt) N-word is ok? Really? And reiterating they meant it and did not care.

Is this ok? When someone argue with me, can i let loose lots of racial slurs for fun?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote