View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #7
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Why are we starting Diop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
So nobody thinks Diop will be amnestied before next season? If I was running the team I would have already got rid of him prior to this year.

I don't see it happening.

The only reason to amnesty Diop, is if the Bobcats need that money to get further under the salarycap. Do you really see Jordan spending so much in free agency that he needs that extra seven million of capspace?

And as long as that doesn't happen, Diop should be staying on the roster. Who knows, maybe you can use him to make salaries match in a trade or something.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote