View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 02:57 AM   #9
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Metta World Peace on the Trade Block; What can LA get for him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
I hate settling for Luke ridnour tho.. I mean I know we need a pg, and EVERYONES better than fisher.. but damn. We'd probably not keep beasley anyways and send him over with bynum for howard. Agh.

Its either Ridnour, Arenas, Will Bynum, or trusting rookie Darius Morris.

We've gone through so many Trade Scenarios in terms of PG's the Lakers can acquire with their TE and I dont see any out there who are better and would be available. The Clippers screwed you guys with their unecessary bid on Chauncey.

As far as Beasley goes. Its up in the air, when he throws on that #30 out in LA he can either finally put it together as a borderline star showcasing the skills that enabled him to put up 23/7/2 in Minnesota before he sprained his ankle. Or he'll put up 10 PPG and be pulled from the starting lineup due to bad shot selection and get shipped to Orlando with Bynum.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote