View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 04:09 AM   #12
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board
Default Re: Metta World Peace on the Trade Block; What can LA get for him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe
Its either Ridnour, Arenas, Will Bynum, or trusting rookie Darius Morris.

We've gone through so many Trade Scenarios in terms of PG's the Lakers can acquire with their TE and I dont see any out there who are better and would be available. The Clippers screwed you guys with their unecessary bid on Chauncey.

As far as Beasley goes. Its up in the air, when he throws on that #30 out in LA he can either finally put it together as a borderline star showcasing the skills that enabled him to put up 23/7/2 in Minnesota before he sprained his ankle. Or he'll put up 10 PPG and be pulled from the starting lineup due to bad shot selection and get shipped to Orlando with Bynum.

If we can get bynum for howard then dwil has leverage to get shipped here for gasol+TPE tho. Pipe dream though most likely. What will clips do with mo williams? Theres still some options somewhere..

There has to be a move on that list we can pull off that brings a decent player.

Beasley makes the deal more interesting like you said.. he could be a borderline all star or the perfect piece to get howard... Which makes the team a lot better..

Some possibilities btw:

Augustin for TPE + Filler.
Gasol for Collison + something else
Reunite the brothers in memphis with Pau for Conley and something else
Gasol for Nash and Frye
Gasol and Ebanks for tony parker and filler
Gasol for calderon and barganni

Granted, some of those may be a stretch or a risk... But idk. I don't think its really down to arenas, ridnour or stick with morris. I hope it isnt, anyways.
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote