View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 10:54 AM   #10
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I dont get how u can say he aint a starter...he started on championships for our team...he has the experience...he can handle the pressure...u still think he aint a starter?

You are speaking of the past my friend. He is not a starter. I don't think he even started in Golden State (unless it was due to another player's injury).

He is older and he has had some injuries that have made him lose a step defensively. As I said before, the Lakers need a defensive minded point guard and D. Fish is no longer it.

I also said he would be a nice addition as a veteran guard to give us 15, maybe 20 minutes a game. He has always been good coming off the bench!
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote