View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 09:48 PM   #10
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Game Thread and Discussion for the AFC and NFC Championship Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I honestly think my Giants can win the Niner game. It's by NO means an easy game, it's going to be a tight game, but i think we match up well with them on defense which will mean our offense won't have to do as much (which it won't with that great SF defense).

As good as Smith was, he still didn't throw deep, which means we can rush four, not blitz, and play the safeties up. The Saints had to blitz, so when the 49ers got behind the coverage, they were gone. We don't need to. We very rarely do.

I think that will be enough for a 21-20 type of win.

i'm honestly more scared of the 49ers than either the Pats or Ravens.

IMO the game depends on the turnover battle. I think Eli had a few int's last time the Niners played. If the Giants can limit their turnovers then they have a good shot. Game could go either way. I wouldn't put my money on this game.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote