View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 06:18 PM   #13
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Game Thread and Discussion for the AFC and NFC Championship Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
IMO the game depends on the turnover battle. I think Eli had a few int's last time the Niners played. If the Giants can limit their turnovers then they have a good shot. Game could go either way. I wouldn't put my money on this game.
Agreed, and I think the Giants are going to be in the drivers seat because of that. If the Giants pretty much don't make as many mistakes as the Saints did then the Giants should win.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote