View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #10147
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

I know what you mean. He's def a 'movie star' and not a method/character actor.

I will say he's still a good and effective actor but he doesn't let his character consume his persona the way I appreciate in the great ones.

Denzel is still a beast tho and has amazing screen presence and has mastered a lot of physical nuaces in acting
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote