View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 11:58 PM   #42
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Evaluating the Knicks

Tyson Chandler is doing a good job, regardless of how much he isn't scoring. He's challenging shots, changing shots, making good efforts on rebounding both offensively and defensively. Second chance opportunities I see this in his improvement. He has to work more on this and that, but he's solid I like his game he complements whoever we have in example Carmelo Anthony.

I really want to stand AGAINST breaking up the 3 players. Stay far away as possible let that be the last resort after all we don't have Davis. After Davis is somewhat healthy and performs, we can decide after that. In the meanwhile we need to make changes with who we have now, and fast while they all have value left in them.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote