View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 07:19 AM   #227
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Batman Arkham City: "One of the best games ever made" 10/10 score

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Got all the riddles, now I just need to finish the "physical challenges". I think I have about 20 left.

Also have 2 Advanced AR sessions to do. The one close to the Steel Mill where you have to glide through the clown's mouth and the one close to the Musem where you have to make a turn while gliding. Both are incredibly frustrating.

I hate those AR sessions. I tried both of those probably 50 times and never got them. It's one of the things that keeps popping in my head whenever I think about going back in trophy hunting.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote