View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 07:50 PM   #3
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: *insert quarterback* won with a terrible defense.

Our defense isn't as god-awful as everyone makes it out to be. Yeah, we've got our weaknesses. You can throw on us all day, and big bruising running backs seem to run wild on us. We're clearly the worst out of the teams remaining in the playoffs, and probably the 2nd worst in the entire playoffs. I think we were dead last in yards given up per game too. But at the end of the day, I think we were 11th or 12th in points given up per game this season. Not great, but not the horrible mess national commentators have been claiming we have.

At the same time, I'm mentally listing all the Super Bowl winners since the late 90s and can't really find many examples. Maybe New Orleans, that's about it.

Last edited by code green : 01-19-2012 at 07:52 PM.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote