View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 09:49 AM   #3
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Resident Evil 6 Announced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
100% purchase for me. I've completed RE 1-5 and Code Veronica. Didn't have the Game Cube to play RE 0.

Likewise. I was mildly disappointed by 5, but it wasn't as if it wasn't a good game. And it wasn't like I didn't play the hell out of it and beat it a half dozen times and upgrade everything. So I completely agree that this is a 100% buy.

The upcoming tactical shooter RE I have more questions about.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote