View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 11:57 AM   #231
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Batman Arkham City: "One of the best games ever made" 10/10 score

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I just completed this game. Fantastic. I'm glad I gave it a chance. Is it worth going back to play Asylum?...I never played it.

There's a lot of things different about Asylum, but I found it really enjoyable as well.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote