View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 01:37 PM   #24
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: *insert quarterback* won with a terrible defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
true...

Giant's have a "great" D...but perhaps not "elite"

your D is just like your QB...good but not elite

still, my point stands that the defesne wasn't healthy early on...making that 27th ranked thing extremely misleading
i don't think we disagree at all. PDiddy is trying to make it like we are this defensive juggernaut and Eli sucks. If we are a defensive juggernaut, your team are the gods of olympus on defense or something because we are not as good as you. Elite is too strong a word.

I think Eli is at "very good". Good sounds like passable. If Eli is "good" what is your QB? Your QB is good. Eli is very good. Brady is elite.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote