View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 03:38 PM   #35
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
I think they're making a little more action oriented so not as much exploring.

Personally I feel like I need to go back and really play the **** outta ME2. I only did the main storyline twice (no DLCs yet) and from experiencing ME1 I'm sure I missed out on quite a few missions since I hardly scanned any planets.

I might buy ME3 (I already pre-ordered it) and not touch it until much much later until I'm done with ME2.

Any thoughts on this strategy?
I did this in December, replayed it with all the DLC included, tried to get everyone out alive and still can't ****ing do it.

It's really fun, I beat basically everything because I had more time to focus on every aspect of the game.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote