View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #37
Rose
Roses Malone

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
You must not be using the right guy for the right job. I lost Jacob in my first playthrough because I sent him in instead of Talia for the first mission on the Collector ship. Either that or you didn't upgrade everything on the ship.
I upgraded everything because I'm an OCD MFer when it comes to gaming. I just ****ed up a loyalty mission for Jack so I lost her on the first play through, and lost Thane (my favorite other wise I wouldn't have gave a shit) because of the wrong job.

Second time, I lost Tali no idea why. She's supposed to be used for the first thing although Legion is better. But she dies every time.

Third time, I forgot who died.

Fourth time same as second.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote