Thread: Blu Ray thread!
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 08:13 PM   #452
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blu Ray thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
^Nice!

Yeah I can't wait for those to arrive.

Once again I'd like to reiterate the trading section on Blu-ray.com

Scored another 6 BD's last night for $44.50, saved nearly $24 on the lot.

3:10 to Yuma
Gran Torino
Kick-Ass [blind buy]
Role Models
Swingers
Tropic Thunder

I don't think I'll ever buy previously released titles through Amazon ever again. So much to save buying used from reputable sellers. They provide detailed pictures so you know you're not getting damaged products and ship everything much better than online retailers. They used protective popcorn and extra bubble-wrap and shit. Off the chain!
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote