View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 02:50 PM   #6
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ugueth Urbina was sentenced to 14 years in prison for the attempted murder of five

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
From what I read the evidence against Uggie was circumstantial at best. I would suggest looking into the case before passing judgement. Foreign court systems aren't always quality.

Did you actually read his defense? All weapons involved were owned by him and located on his property.

THis is what happened:

He came home and his workers were swimming in his pool when they weren't supposed to. He admits he was pissed and says he "spoke to them sharply, and went to sleep."

At this point he claims he went to bed while someone else showed up who was pissed at his workers, doused them in gasoline, lit them on fire, and attacked them with machetes.

But he was sleeping and has no idea who did it.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote