View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 11:57 AM   #274
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Are we witnessing a future "all-time great" in Aaron Rodgers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
with all due respect, hes in prime position to win a SB this year and many years down the road. and these past 3 season show a lot of potential for his career. hes probably not even at his peak right now so i think barring major injuries, he will be an all time great
Even with that loss, I stand by my statement. Heck, I'll change. Barring injury, he will be THE GOAT
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote