View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 12:22 PM   #3
el gringos
College star

el gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryel gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryel gringos posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: all West Coas NBA draft prospects

You are right, Ross prob deserves mention and the top sg prospect spot over lamb- more of just wanting to make note of lamb and how good he is- ucla is perplexing because they have a ton of nba potential talent and this season has been a disaster.
---
6-3 pg Norman Powell FR UCLA- this guy is the next in line of ucla pgs to the nba
6-10 f's David and Travis Wear will both play in the NBA- just too athletic, long, and active not to be picks by after next season
6-10 300 pound smith like you mentioned has huge potential but is in terrible shape and has to chnge his body- hell I think anthony stover at over 6-10 has pro potential
--
And they're still garbage- with a good coach?????? How ???????? And reeves nelson (the preaseason mvp) completely falls off- my only guess is feeling obligated to play jones and anderson and not figuring out how to play lamb at 2 and rotate 3 of the forwards together to play nelson or smith w wears or stover
---
I don't buy any of the unlv guys chances as much as new mexicos gordon and even their 2 gaurds marshall/greenwood- I would love to see guttierez get a shot with someone but have no idea how that would go
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote