View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 12:43 PM   #386
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
This game was a classic game. I bought it on a humbug and was swept away by how much fun it was.

Its better than Grand theft auto IMO because all the violence seems to be in its proper place in this game . Some of the things that happen in GTA just feel really over the top (Like shooting down police helicopters). This game is the wild west back in the day so the violence is more the norm for that time..

Yeah its a game I refuse to trade in. I like Rockstar games. GTA4, Bully, RDR.

Also the Undead DLC is pretty fun too. If you dont mind Wild Wild West with a zombies twist.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote