View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #7
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Resident Evil 6 Announced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Likewise. I was mildly disappointed by 5, but it wasn't as if it wasn't a good game. And it wasn't like I didn't play the hell out of it and beat it a half dozen times and upgrade everything. So I completely agree that this is a 100% buy.

The upcoming tactical shooter RE I have more questions about.

I was also disappointed with RE5..... it just didn't have the atmosphere of the first set of games, and it seemed kinda dumbed down to just a shooter.

Definitely getting 6 the day it comes out
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote