View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 04:18 PM   #20
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What happened to the Black Band in music.

Black bands are gone in the same fashion that white bands are gone. Each resective race has migrated to crap, blacks to terrible rap and whites to terrible pop music, although there are always a few exceptions.

Good bands just don't exist anymore other than old men like Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, AC/DC etc. that still tour. These record companies and "artists" (they don't even deserve the title of artist) are too worried about making the quick buck as opposed to artistic integrity. Fall Out Boy? My Chemical Romance? Please, these are not bands in my eyes, they are just a pop group used as a medium by record companies to make millions. I don't know any current rappers but from the piss-poor lyrics I've seen posted by you guys, it appears that the same thing that is happening to Rock & Roll is happening to all other music genres as well. It makes me sick.

The fact that My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Hawthorne Heights, Green Day are considered to be in the same genre as legends such as Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses, AC/DC, Jimi Hendrix, etc. is insulting to true music fanatics like myself.

This is a little OT, but what is happening in the music industry is also unfortunately happening to cinema. The amount of crap that is released on film outnumbers good films by at least 4 to 1. Money once again takes prioroty over art, for example I just saw a preview for a sequel to Are We There Yet? Are you kidding me? What a joke.

Last edited by Randy : 03-28-2007 at 04:28 PM.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote