View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 09:44 AM   #10
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tamba Bay Buccaneers in talks to hire Chip Kelly of the Oregon Ducks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Thank goodness!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope we don't end up with Sherman or Childress. I love Chip, but don't see him as a pro coach. With that said, I would've rather gone with Chip than Sherman or Childress.

I'm sure whatever happens, I'll be pissed.
Childress indeed sucks, and while he's not much of an exciting choice, a team could do a lot worse than Sherman. I'm convinced the Chilly interviews (Indy interviewed him) are just to make whatever eventual hire look better.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote