View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 06:52 PM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Terrell Owens In GQ: I'm In Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yeah, I can understand ONE kid mishap...maybe even 2..but after that there is no excuse really...lots of alcohol maybe

they are warned about this too...a lot of athletes know to not even leave the rubber in the trash when they are done, cause some of these females will steal the sperm from it...take your used rubber with you
Teams have classes to teach you these things. They also have cars to take you back and forth. The NY KNicks have proffesional "watchers" for young players to follow them on the road and be bodyguard/advisor and make sure nothng bad happens. Shawne Williams had one.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote