View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 06:58 PM   #10
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Re: Trade idea: by the genius lakerfreak :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I'm not a fan of his at all........BUT, I'll say this, he is just a rookie......remember Kobe as a rookie chucking up airballs against Utah in the playoffs????
It's way, way too soon to try to label or bash this kid.

Back to the TRADE issue, Last night Kevin Martin scored 31 points on 10 of 21 shooting, Luis Scola scored 15 points on 7 of 12 shooting and Goran Dragic scored 14 points on 5 of 7 shooting.
A total of 60 points on 22 of 40 shooting..........these are the 3 guys Houston wanted to give up plus a #1 pick to get Pau..........Why haven't the Lakers done this deal yet?????n Is Houston still willing to do this deal????

As far as I'm concerned it's time to stop making excuses for Pau.........seems the F.O agrees with me.

LMAO at Pau's latest excuse that he needs to be in the post instead of on the perimeter....dude was wimping out at contact in the post, that is WHY they moved him outside.
The guy's head is completely screwed up......pathetic!!!!

I read somewhere on ESPN chat that Mitch wants to hold off on him for the Howard trade while Jimmy wants to trade him to get help NOW.

Rockets still very much want him and are willing to add Lowry to the deal.

I hope this deal really gets done at the deadline with the Howard trade. I would be OK with this deal instead of D Williams deal.

Raptors really want eBanks and are ready to trade Bayles for him

Atleast this adds tons of depth to our roster.

Lowry/bayles
Kobe/Martin
Barnes/martin
scola/mcRoberts
Howard/murphy

this team can make noise this year..
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote