View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 08:00 AM   #25
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Should the Lakers acquire a vet point gaurd this offseason?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
Players to keep are Kobe, Odom, Walton. Everyone else can go. Those three and perhaps Kwame are the only ones I see trying and putting an effort in on a regular basis.

I agree with this, but I would keep Turiaf as he does exemplify hard work ethic, even if he is a bench player.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote