View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 10:24 AM   #37
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: New Jersey Nets 2011-12 Post game thread

Good win for the Nets, but looking ahead at the schedule makes me sort of happy. The Nets next 10 games or so are all winnable games, or most of them are. A good way to make a playoff push is to take advantage of it, and win as many as possible. Tomorrow vs. Cleveland should be exciting.

On a side note, many people say Deron Williams is playing out of character, but that is not true. Deron is avg 19 ppg, and 9 apg, while shooting not as good as he's used too, an that's due to the fact that opposing defenses focus 100% of their attention to Deron, since nobody else on the Nets is a real consistent second option threat. I love how Deron is doing this season, considering when Lopez returns people will have to sag in the paint a bit to make sure he doesn't get a clean look 2 feet from the basket that should allow Deron to pull up with ease now, rather then pull up to 2-3 defenders on him, as he has been this entire season.
GO NETS!
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote