Thread: God of War II
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 01:28 PM   #1
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default God of War II

Has anyone gotten this yet, or is planning to get it soon? I absolutely LOVED the first one (favourite game ever), and apparently this one's just as good.

Link to a few videos

I'm not sure when I'll get it. I might wait for it to go down in price, although that could mean a good few months.

Damn, I need a job. Badly.

This is probably the best video. Gives a sense of what the game's about.

Last edited by RidonKs : 03-29-2007 at 01:32 PM.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote