Thread: God of War II
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 03:22 PM   #6
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: God of War II

Haha, I don't care at all about gameplay spoilers. Plot spoilers are the ones I don't want.

I honestly can't wait for this. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow.

And yeah H5D41, Gamespot gave it 9.3 or something like that. Only small detail they said wasn't that great was that the ending was a little odd and left you hanging (don't spoil it for me :).
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote